Entry deadline: 3 April 2013
Late entry deadline: 10 April 2013
Shortlist announced: 24 May 2013
Awards gala dinner: 27 June 2013
The Asia-Pacific PR Awards are the foremost event in the Public Relations industry’s calendar, attracting sponsors from both the industry itself and the suppliers that serve them. By sponsoring you are able to brand your company to the major decision makers within both client companies and PR consultancies who make up the public relations industry in Asia.
Sponsorship benefits include:
· Increased branding and profile at the event among target audience of key industry decision makers – both senior consultancy and client personnel
· Networking opportunities for your business - meet potential new clients and develop potential relationships with both industry practitioners and client marketers
· Association with a high calibre awards show produced and executed to the highest standards by Media, renowned for producing the best award presentations across any industry in Asia
· Association with excellence in the industry
· Positioning as a strong supporter of the marketing and PR community – a leader in your field
· Additional exposure to over 12,000 decision makers through Media, including 5,200 client marketers and 5,800 industry personnel across Asia
· Stretching your sponsorship dollar through repeated exposure in the awards book of the night, which is referred back to as a benchmark for excellence in PR
"The public relations industry has reached a tipping point, carving a place for itself in the marketing and communications space as the preeminent force in advocacy creation and reputation management. The Asia Pacific PR Awards have played no small role in helping foster this momentum, recognising and celebrating innovation, creativity and the pursuit of professional excellence in equal measure.
As a long-standing advocate of these Awards, Weber Shandwick stands side-by-side with its peers in applauding Media Magazine’s continued commitment to the business of public relations, its people and its ideas.”
Executive Vice President, Asia Pacific
For more information on sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Nicola Clarke, Commercial Director
Tel: +852 3175 1988
"Fleishman-Hillard is proud to be an annual sponsor of the Asia-Pacific PR Awards since 2000 as part of our commitment to fostering a robust public relations industry in Asia Pacific. As the pre-eminent Asia-wide competition in our field, these awards play a critical role in showcasing the value of high-quality strategic PR communications across a diverse region.
At Fleishman-Hillard we consider this sponsorship to be a rewarding investment, and enthusiastically encourage others to consider sponsorship in the collective effort to champion best-in-class work.”
Lynne Anne Davis
Regional President & Senior Partner
Fleishman-Hillard Asia Pacific